WELCOME TO TAMMY's BLOG

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jobless

After working as Sales & Marketing Executive for 1 month,
(1-30 September 2010)
i decided to quit the company before i can get another better offer
so now..
I AM JOBLESS

I have 1 month to stay in Singapore
trying hard to get a RIGHT job
but it's not that easy
maybe i'm choosy..

what is the RIGHT job for me?
hmmm...
too many criteria that i need to take into my consideration
Job scope,salary,location,class of work permit,
probation period,opportunity for career advancement,
annual leave,MC leave,allowance,
bonus,AWS,boss/manager,colleagues.........

can i have a job which can meet all my requirement???
anyone pray for me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK
I pray for myself
Good Luck to ME


2 comments:

flix said...

i pray for you! man man lai...and sure u can get your dream job..!!

TaM said...

Oh..thank you so much..
treat you makan if i really get a better job..:)