WELCOME TO TAMMY's BLOG

Friday, April 9, 2010

my Charles and Keith Collection

I bought my 4th Charles & Keith's product today
I'm not a Charles & Keith fans..
but this brand have too many outlets in Singapore,
selling at affordable price (for a working adult like OL,it is really affordable lah..)
almost every MRT station shopping mall have this Charles & Keith outlet
so you will see/shopping in this outlet very very often
just like girls in Malaysia especially KL like to buy Vincci..
because Vincci have many outlets in Malaysia too..

So in Singapore,Charles & Keith become a very popular/famous brand
I think every girls in Singapore used/using Charles & Keith shoes/bags/sun glasses..my new bag
SGD 59
2010 CNY bags
SGD 49

Sun glasses
SGD 49

my old bag
SGD49
I seldom use this bag in Singapore because this bag is everyway
EVERYWAY in SINGAPORE
I can see more than 3 girls using this bag in different colors each day
I don't know why they all have the same taste with me.. :(

and after some times I have my Charles & Keith collection :P



3 comments:

viavia said...

charles n keith in kl is quite expensive lor... if u earn SGD u can buy alot.. SIEN MU lie!!!

i like all your bags ahhh!!!!

TaM said...

really?i dont know the price in Msia..normally how much a bag cost in Msia?Singapore is really cheap..:)

viavia said...

so now u can use your coach lor.. hahaa.. can put aside all your C&K le.. hahha