WELCOME TO TAMMY's BLOG

Saturday, August 16, 2008

2nd day of Hungry Ghost Month

what so special about this day??
GHOST???
hehe..no lah..i didn't saw any ghost..
but..i encountered an incident on this day.. :(
hmm.. i was snatched by don't know Malay/Indian/Foreigner
(those dark dark color 1)
i have lost my lovely N6670(i know,it's quite outdated model,right?)+N5530+some$..
quite miss my N6670 which has accompanied me for more than 3 years..
thanks for being by my side..
i try to find a pic of my N6670,but..can't even get 1.. :(
although i have my new N6500s now,
but..I'm still missing my old 1..

From this SAD experience..i know..
i have to treasure what i having now..
(not only my belonging of course..still have my family,dear and friends..)

Not forget to take a picture for my new N6500s..

Thanks to my aunt who gave me this new mobile phone..
i will take good care of it..^^

No comments: