WELCOME TO TAMMY's BLOG

Thursday, August 28, 2008

BYE BYE

using Mariah Carey's new song title
hehe
but the content is totally different from her song ya
not BYE BYE'ing to my granny coz they are STILL ALIVE
but
BYE BYE to my THESIS
which has been worried me (& my course mates)for the last 2 months

Mr Thesis,
i will throw U away on 10am later
do U know how HAPPY i am
how RELAX i am now??


hereby,
MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE
to
**Ms Tai**
our group's advisor who help us,guide us in the last 2 months
although you are new in our Uni
but we know...
you already try your best to teach us
(^.^)
**Desmond,Eddy & Miko**
my thesis group members
who worked so hard to finish our thesis together
i know i am not putting enough effort on it
but
you all also didn't blame on me
thanks
(^_^)








No comments: