WELCOME TO TAMMY's BLOG

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

female August 2008

I have just finished reading my magazine
Female August 2008
and i found something that is useful for me from the mag..
Here i want to share it with you all..

erm..actually it's not really useful for me right now..
but i think it might benefit me soon
(i will finish my study after this 6 months)
because it is some sentences that i think I'm not able to answer it by my own..
(as a beginner in working life)
this answers can be very useful
when we plan to switch from one co. to another co.
normally, the new co. will ask some questions like..
why did you quit from the previous Co.?
is there anything happened in the previous co.??
Then...

Career expert and author Joyce Lain Kennedy offers answers
that we may want to practice with a sincere face
before going for an interview.

(1)"The job wasn't working out so my boss and i agreed that it was time for me to move on.
So, here i am,ready to work."

(2)"A new manager came in and cleaned house in order to bring in members of his old team. That was his right but it cleared my head to envision better opportunities elsewhere."

(3)"My competencies were not the right match for my previous employer's needs but look like a good fit in your organization. In addition to marketing and advertising,
would skills in promotion be valued here?"

(4)"Although circumstances caused me to leave my 1st job,
I was very successful in school.
Perhaps I didn't fully understand my boss's expectations
or why he released me so quickly before i had a chance to prove myself."

hehe..that is..
i think i can simply copy this few answers into my mind before going for any interview
and of course, we have to practice more than the answers above..




No comments: